COTTAGECORE Alphabet Posters
The cottagecore trend allows you to create a warm, cosy classroom this school year. Save time this back to school and print out our pre-made alphabet posters for display in your classroom or CHOOSE YOUR OWN FONT and create your own version! Perfect for teachers needing to use their own fonts.
Made to complement the rest of our vintage look COTTAGECORE class theme, these easy to edit alphabet posters are perfect for classroom display.
Choose from 6 different styles - simple cursive version, phonics based posters with a single image starting with the same sound as well as ASL and Auslan alphabet posters and a space saving smaller square version.
Here's what's included -
- A-Z Alphabet Posters - large rectangle design (wildflower frame/light background) - 1 to a page
- A-Z Alphabet Posters - large rectangle design (vintage colored background + upper+lower case letters + single image starting with the same beginning sound) - 1 to a page
- A-Z Alphabet Posters- square design (mixed vintage colored backgrounds + upper+lower case letters) - 1 to a page
- Aa-Zz Auslan Alphabet Posters - full page design (wildflower banner and light colored background) - 1 per page
- Aa-Zz American Sign Language (ASL) Alphabet Posters - full page design (wildflower banner and light colored background) - 1 per page
- Aa-Zz editable posters portrait design (editable text) featuring mix of different colored backgrounds + clip art image starting with the same sound - 1 per page
- easy editing instructions included
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
★ Please view the available PREVIEWS to see more of what’s included ★
I also encourage you to ask questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colors also used cannot be edited with the exception of colored text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.