INTO THE WOODS Number Posters
- 0-10 number posters with real life photos of hands demonstrating the correct number on neutral coloured backgrounds with hand drawn forest designs + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- 0-10 number posters with correct number formation tracing lines on earthy forest coloured backgrounds + editable text - 1 per A4 page (please note the numbers are not editable)
- 0-10 number posters with light natural paper background with hand drawn trees + birds + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- 0-20 number posters with 2 x editable ten frames with neutral coloured background + cut log rounds + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- 0-20 number posters with timber frame + mix of forest animal + plants + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- 0-20 number posters with 3 x ten frames with light natural paper background + watercolour trees + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- 0-30 number posters with 3 x ten frames with hand drawn mountain background + watercolour trees and timber footer + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- 0-30 number posters with 3 x ten frames with hand drawn forest designs on natural coloured background + editable text - 1 per A4 page
- easy to follow editing instructions included
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
★ Please view the available PREVIEWS to see more of what’s included ★
I also encourage you to ask questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colours also used cannot be edited with the exception of coloured text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.