Rhyming Word SNAP Game
With five different ways to play, these Rhyming Word SNAP cards are a great addition to your literacy center rotations!
Two different designs included - each with between 4-8 simple, easy to read rhyming words from each word family, these cards are perfect for beginning readers to play independently as a center activity.
FIVE ways to play -
- Play a game of SNAP with friends and try to match the rhyming words together to call out SNAP!!
- Place all the cards face down and play a game of MEMORY by trying to match the rhyming cards.
- Print out two sets of cards to play PAIRS by placing them face down and picking up pairs of cards that match.
- Use them as SENTENCE STARTERS – use these cards as to encourage your early writers to write a simple sentence using the word on the card.
- Simply SORT the cards into word families.
Word families included - _at/_ap/_an/_en/_et/_ed/_in/_ip/_ig/_ot/_og/_op/_ut/_ug/_un/_um
Here's what's included -
- 12 pages of Rhyming Word Cards - two different designs - white background + picture + text and a colored version to act as additional visual support for children learning to recognize rhyme - 8 cards per A4 page
To use -
You will need to have an up to date version of a PDF Reader like Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this resource.
SAVE and BUY IT IN A BUNDLE! You can find these word mats included in our BIG Rhyming BUNDLE!
Please note - prices are in US dollars