BOHO SUMMER Classroom Calendar
Keep your class organized with this modern boho classroom calendar!
With it's summery beachy boho inspired designs, this easy to edit calendar will suit all year levels! And the best part - you will be able to use this calendar for years!
Backgrounds are included along with detailed printing instructions to enable to print easily at home or at places like Office Depot, Staples or Officeworks.
Our calendar measures 36x24in (61x91cm approx) but you can also use the number and months cards to create your own calendar using a whiteboard or pocket chart. Different designs of each have been included for you to mix and match to make your calendar unique!
Our date cards measure 8x8cm if you're wanting to use them in a pocket chart.
Matching weather display, days of the week cards and 'Today is/Yesterday was/Tomorrow is' signs have been included for your morning meetings.
You can use this calendar for years and years to come!
Here's what's included -
- Classroom Calendar background templates (mix of different background designs) - saved as PDF + PNG files for easier printing
- Months of the Year Cards (4 different sets of designs - long rectangular) - 3 to an A4 page editable text
- Year cards (2 different sets of designs - smaller rectangular) - 6 to an A4 page editable text
- Number/Day Cards (2 different sets of designs) + special event cards - 12 to an A4 page editable text
- 'Today is'/'Yesterday was'/'Tomorrow is' Rectangle Posters (different designs+different color variations) - all editable.
- Days of the Week - 3 to an A4 page editable text
- 'The Weather is' Rectangle Posters (different designs) - all with editable text
- Weather Cards (neutral backgrounds + editable text) - 2 to an A4 page
- Printing instructions included
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable templates) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS BUNDLE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colors also used cannot be edited with the exception of colored text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a tips + tricks help sheet.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.