Digraph Activities Pack - CH SH TH
Hands-on activities that focus on the consonant digraphs - /ch/ /sh/ and /th/.
Perfect for introducing those tricky digraphs! Over 50 pages of ready to print activities for your literacy centers or morning work to review identifying and differentiating between the sounds. Beginning and end sounds included in activities.
Here's what's included -
- printable mini books (black+white or color) to introduce and focus on each consonant digraph (CH/SH/TH) (2 versions - beginning sound or beginning/end sound) - 1 per A4 page
- 85+ digraph clip cards for children to match the correct sound to - 4 per A4 page
- sorting mats (3 versions - blank, picture only + word only) - 1 per A4 page
- picture + word sorting cards for each digraph - 14 per A4 page
- picture only + word only sorting cards for each digraph - 8 of each type per A4 page
- cut and paste sorting assessment task to check children can differentiate between the three different digraphs - A4 page
File type –
Ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
★ Please view the available PREVIEWS to see more of what’s included ★
I also encourage you to ask questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.