MODERN AUSSIE Number Line Display
Number lines can be an excellent visual support in class when learning the early concepts of math. Having numbers displayed on a number line makes it easier to compare numbers. Arithmetic operations can also be more easily introduced and explained with use of a number line.
Choose an easily visible spot in your classroom perhaps under the bottom of your whiteboard at the front of your room where you can reach it when demonstrating addition or subtraction.
Simply choose from our pre-prepared designs and print each page as they are or use our editable templates to create your own math displays. Or you can utilize these designs in other ways around your classroom.
You can use customize these editable slides to best meet your classroom and grade levels needs.
You can use our choice of font, or you can easily change them if you wish to use your own.
Here's what's included -
- large number line for classroom display numbered 0-100 (white background with earthy coloured dots) - 6 numbers to an A4 page
- large number line including negative and positive numbers -30 to 120 (white background with earthy coloured dots and horizonal line) - 6 numbers to an A4 page
- smaller vertical number line numbered 0-100 (white background with earthy coloured dots) - three wide/15 numbers to an A4 page
- smaller horizonal number line including negative and positive numbers -30 to 120 (white background with earthy coloured dots and horizonal line) - three wide/15 numbers to an A4 page
- large number line display 0-100 (rectangle box design) - 10 numbers printing to an A4 page
- large number line display number 0-50 (rectangle box design) - 8 numbers printing to an A4 page
- large number line for classroom display numbered 0-100 (white background with earthy painted brushstroke colours) - 6 numbers to an A4 page
- editing instructions included
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
★ Please view the available PREVIEWS to see more of what’s included ★
I also encourage you to ask questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colors also used cannot be edited with the exception of colored text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.