SUNNY DAZE Desk Plates | Retro Classroom Decor
Loving the retro vibe that's in style this school year? Choose from groovy retro patterns, folk flower boho artwork and calming vintage 70s colours in this editable collection of student desk plates.
Made to match our retro SUNNY DAZE Classroom Decor Collection, the calming tones will help you create a neutral learning environment which won't over stimulate your class. Your students will love seeing their names on these labels.
Choose from five different designs - all with easy to edit text! With editable fonts, you can customize all of these name tags to suit your location and your class needs.
Perfect for bilingual teachers needing to use another language than English for their classroom displays.
Here's what's included -
- editable desk plates with 100 number chart, alphabet line, left/right hand + text box and (re)moveable handwriting guidelines - 2 to a page (can be resized)
- smaller rectangular desk plates with light background, folk flower artwork, text box - 3 to a page (can be resized)
- editable desk plates with groovy retro background, alphabet, number line, + editable text box - 2 to a page (can be resized)
- rectangular desk plates in mix of retro colours, positive affirmation + editable text box - 2 to a page (can be resized)
- editable desk plates with background, larger coloured shape, alphabet, number line, left/right hand artwork + text box - 2 to a page (can be resized)
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text)
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
★ Please view the available PREVIEWS to see more of what’s included ★
I also encourage you to ask questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colours also used cannot be edited with the exception of coloured text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.