SUNDAZED Number Posters
Calm cool retro inspired colors given this collection of number posters a vintage vibe that's so on trend right now! With it's groovy 70s artwork, calming colour palette and fun fonts, you will love this retro look for your classroom this school year.
Choose from seven different sets of number posters included from tracing number posters for prewriters to editable posters that can be used to create your own math displays - number lines, times tables, skip counting posters and more.
Made to match the rest of our SUNDAZED Classroom Decor, these retro boho inspired tones will provide the perfect level of support for young learners developing their number sense or as visuals in older classrooms.
Here's what's included -
- 0-10 number posters with numeral, number word and tracing lines for pre-writers (mix of different backgrounds) - 1 per page
- full page 0-10 number posters with numeral, number word (editable text) and hands displaying correct number - retro coloured circles on light backgrounds (portrait view) - 1 per page
- 0-10 number posters with numeral, number word and number shown on a number line (editable text) - mix of backgrounds (full page portrait view) - 1 per page
- square 0-10 number posters with numeral, number word (editable text), ten frame + clip art hands - mix of retro coloured backgrounds - 1 per page
- 0-20 number posters with numeral, number word, 2 x ten frames + clip art hands - different retro coloured backgrounds (full page landscape view) - 1 per page
- 0-20 number posters with numeral and number word, 2 x ten frames - mix of groovy swirly coloured backgrounds (full page portrait view) - 1 per page
- 0-30 number posters with numeral and number word (editable text) with different coloured backgrounds - 1 per page
- 0-100 decade posters with numeral, number word (full page portrait view) - 1 per page
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
★ Please view the available PREVIEWS to see more of what’s included ★
I also encourage you to ask questions before purchasing if you are uncertain of anything.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colours also used cannot be edited with the exception of coloured text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.