WATERCOLOUR PAINT Classroom Birthday Display Pack
Help create a sense of belonging in your classroom with this beautiful rainbow coloured birthday display! Perfect for brightening your days as you celebrate those special milestones with your children.
Made to match our other WATERCOLOUR PAINT Classroom Decor, choose from several different designs including our unique watercolor paint pot birthday calendar.
All of the designs can easily be edited to add your own student's names and birth dates. You can use our fonts or add your own.
Here's what's included -
- 12 different colored rainbow colored paint pots with matching circular paint splats per slide - A4 but can be resized and edited
- rainbow colored 'OUR BIRTHDAYS' lettering (size editable but colors are fixed)
- 12 individual lettered bunting (watercolor lettering/white background) - 2 per A4 page
- 12 individual lettered ('OUR BIRTHDAYS') bunting (watercolor lettering/white background on watercolor border) - 2 per A4 page
- 12 larger bunting flags with painted watercolor brushstroke plus Our Birthday sign - 1 per A4 page
- 12 smaller rectangular signs (individual rainbow colors) - 2 per A4 page
- 3 different larger rectangular signs (landscape view) - 1 per A4 page
- 12 larger rectangular birthday month signs each with different colored watercolor paint splots in rainbow order Jan-Dec - 1 per A4 page
- 3 Happy Birthday cards/certificates (2 landscape + 1 portrait view) - 1 per A4 page
- 7 additional paint posts in red/orange/yellow/green/blue/purple/pink to create a color display with - 2 per A4 page but can be edited and resized.
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colours also used cannot be edited with the exception of coloured text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
Please read through the product description to check what can be edited and, if unsure, please message me.
SAVE and BUY as a BUNDLE >> Find our WATERCOLOUR PAINT CLASSROOM DECOR BUNDLE HERE!