WATERCOLOUR PAINT Classroom Door + Bulletin Board Display Pack
This gorgeous rainbow of watercolour designs makes it so easy to create a welcoming classroom door display this back to school season! Or use our printable quotes to create a positive bulletin board message to inspire your students and staff!
Editable individual name tags have been included to add all your student's names helping them feel like they belong from their first day of school. Choose from our huge variety of different shapes sizes to make your classroom door sign. Being editable, you can also use these signs many different ways in your classroom.
Made to match our other WATERCOLOUR PAINT Classroom Decor, you will love using this gorgeous watercolour pack to brighten your space!
Here's what's included -
- 'WELCOME' signage - single letter in larger round label in rainbow order - 2 per A4 page editable text boxes + can be resized
- small circular name labels - 6 to an A4 page with editable text boxes + can be resized
- larger circular signs (different designs) - 1 to an A4 page with editable text boxes + can be resized
- large square signs (different designs) - 1 to an A4 page with editable text boxes + can be resized
- full page rectangular signs (landscape view in different designs) - 1 per A4 page with editable text boxes + can be resized
- large display lettering for classroom banner ('BE AWESOME BE AMAZING BE YOU ' (please note font can not be edited)
- large display lettering for classroom banner ( 'every child is an artist/every child's an artist' + 'every child is unique/every child's unique' (please note font can not be edited)
- large display lettering for classroom banner ('YOU ARE LOVED' (font can not be edited)
File type –
Microsoft PowerPoint (editable text) + ready to print PDF
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE…
All of our resources are downloadable digital files that you will be able to access immediately after purchase.
What programs do I need to open and use this product?
I recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader to open any PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free program and can be downloaded here.
To use our editable resources, you will need to have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer to open and edit these resources. If you don't have PowerPoint, you can access a free trial of the program here.
Ensuring your software is up to date can help to avoid any compatibility issues.
What does it mean if a file is editable?
Our editable files allow you to change and customize the text so you can make it exactly what you want to fit your classroom. Simply type into the text boxes provided or add in your own to edit. You will need access to Microsoft PowerPoint to do this.
Editable does not mean all parts are moveable. Any included artwork, clip art, some fonts and other graphics are fixed to abide by copyright laws and cannot be edited or removed. Colours also used cannot be edited with the exception of coloured text.
If you want the text in the editable items to match the look of the ready to print decor, you may need to purchase and install some of the fonts. I've included information on the custom fonts used within the download along with a help sheet to make sure you’re getting the most from your purchase.
You can also use any fonts you already have to truly customize the look of your classroom!
SAVE and BUY as a BUNDLE >> Find our WATERCOLOUR PAINT CLASSROOM DECOR BUNDLE HERE!